- Pay Equity AnalysisExplore our groundbreaking AI-powered Pay Equity module.
- Salary ReviewOptimize your Salary review & performance management process.
- Pay Equity ConsultingOur Pay Equity experts will support you through your fair pay journey.
- Job architectureElevate your workforce with our Job Architecture Framework.
- Benchmark AnalyticsGain a deeper understanding of your compensation structures.
- Pay Transparency
- About Us
Christmas offer – 50% discount on our Pay Transparency Audit
Is your organization prepared for the new area of equal pay and pay transparency? Most organizations we meet have not started yet with their risk assessment and planning on what to do in order to be compliant. Yes, you are right, we don’t know everything about what the directive will include yet, but that does not stop most organizations from starting planning what they know so far.
If you want to be proactive and get going, our 2-hour workshop is the perfect way forward – now for half the original price. The offer is valid
until December 31st.
Proven method developed together with our clients
During the pay transparency audit, we will guide you and your colleagues through the current EU pay transparency directive, using a structured approach with designed questions to address its impact. Together with well-known companies like Polestar, Verisure, Panda Doc and Stora Enso, we have developed a customized method to effectively handle the specific requirements and challenges posed by the directive.
What’s the results of the pay transparency audit?
- A 2-hour workshop with a team of pay equity experts from Sysarb who will provide a risk assessment analysis on how the directive will impact you
- Guidance through the new directive and how that will impact your organization together with a high-level action plan.
- Our team will after the workshop produce a high-level report on your status that you can take with you internally for planning activities and budgets for next year.
What do our clients say?
“To my esteemed colleagues in the Compensation and Benefits network, if you are seeking external expertise to assess your progress in implementing salary transparency and gender pay disparities within your company, I recommend that you contact Sysarb today.“
Total Rewards Manager @ PandaDoc
Book an audit and take your first step towards compliance
Contact us today and take the first step towards a transparent and equitable workplace that meets the EU’s legal requirements for pay transparency.